Backgrounds and History of Takin Machine Razi (Technic Machine)
Takin Machine Razi (Technic Machine) factory, with More Than 30 Years of Experience, started its activities in 1975 under the management of Mr. Reza Mohammad Ismail. Having the mission of providing the critical needs of road and construction machineries in civil industry, TMR (Technic Machine) has always had an impressive presence in our dear country Iran.
Takin Machine Razi’s (Technic Machine’s) standard machineries are manufactured from the best quality engines, electromotors and hydraulic parts provided from the domestic and overseas markets. However the metalworking processes, on the finest metal sectors, are taking place in our factory with quality and safety assurance. The Unique After-Sale-Services offered by Takin Machine has always encouraged many suppliers of top-notch civil projects to express satisfaction by their frequent purchases.
Takin Machine Razi’s (Takin Machine’s) Main Products are:
- Batching Plants with 3 different Mixing Technologies (Drum-Mixers, Pan-Mixers and Twin-Shaft mixers) with the capacity of 500 to 1000 liters,
- Concrete Truck Mixers with the capacity of 6 to 12 cubic meters,
- Concrete Mixers with the capacity of 150 to 2000 liters,
- Dumpers in 3 different classes (Front Tip, Rotary and High Front Tip) with the capacity of 2 to 5 tones, and
- Auto-Mixers with the capacity of 1000 to 3000 cubic meters.
By entering the Middle East Market during the last 7 years, TMR (Technic Machine) expanded its market by exporting its machineries to Over 10 Countries in Middle East and Africa including: United Arabic Emirates, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Mali, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan.
With over 3000 square meters area of production line and assembly halls, TMR (Technic Machine) factory is beneficiary of its State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Equipment under the supervision of Experienced Technicians and Engineers. TMR (Technic Machine) is now prepared to cooperate with all the construction companies and contractors.